Thursday 18 April 2013

Bit Of An Update

So I realised that I've not updated my blog in a while. Mostly that's because I've been working on other projects the past couple of weeks (that I'll make an update for soon, probably over the weekend) but even so I've made some minor improvements. 

Since you've last seen it, I've got the rain shader up on almost everything (although I'm still working on generating some of the textures for it and then I'll need to finesse it). And I've started to reimport things with their light maps so hopefully it'll start to look a little nicer and then I'll get to work and polishing out the lighting.






So I still have ways to go. I've still got to finish off making light maps for everything and then finish off the rain shader completely and then hopefully I'll have some time to just dive in and make some fx to really help sell the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment